Tuesday, November 18, 2014

FIRST PACKAGE ARRIVED!!!!!

Yesterday was simply brutal. I have discovered that I cannot lie on my back (either in bed or on the couch) and use my phone or my Nintendo DS, because it seems to put pressure on my right elbow and aggravates my tennis elbow. 

Well, I forgot this, and was playing The Legend of Zelda (yes! the original) on my DS this weekend and whelp... lets just say work was brutal. 

So how excited was I when I got home and I had a package from the lovely ladies at Garlands of Grace!!!


I immediately took off my grey Walmart cowl and tried each one on. 


The materials are amazing. The lace you see is crocheted cotton. 

However, none of them have the strip of velvet I've heard about that keeps them from slipping, and the Meg you see in the above photo didn't like the back of my couch. It could just be that the One of A Kind don't always have the velvet, or only the lace ones have it. 
But that's okay, cause I was planning on going and buying some velvet to make no-slip bands anyhow. 

They are beyond gorgeous, and those ladies really do know what they're doing. 


Today I'm sporting my Garnet Anywhere Cecily (that I think they accidentally sent me Rose, but that's alright, because I have other headbands in Garnet. I don't really want to go through the trouble of contacting them about it. Plus, I've always believed that The Lord guides our mistakes, so I'm sure He has a reason that I needed this color ;) )



And as an exciting bonus, today is Garlands of Grace's 8th Anniversary, and there is free shipping for orders over $30 (which is very easy to do). Just in time for the holidays!

Check out here!

Peace!

2 comments:

  1. There so beautiful!!! I want some of them,i like ones with floral prints.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There so beautiful!!! I want some of them,i like ones with floral prints.

    ReplyDelete