Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Haul Post

I was going to hold off this post until my packages arrived, but I just can't wait!! 

I went on a bit of an online shopping spree and I simply MUST show you what I got!!

From Garlands of Grace I got one in each of my favorite styles: 




The Cecily’s Anywhere Scarf in Garnet. I have a few convertible headbands, but I simply couldn't resist this color. 

I had a hard time decided between this, Meg’s Heirloom Covering in Cream and Meg's Soft Gray Shadows. I love how this could easily be an everyday snood. That soft cream color matches everything.




Lastly I got this gorgeous Stretch Suzanne in Soft Plum, but in honey color. I can't wait to see it!


Then, I decided to browse for bonnet cap underscarves. I sent to do a search for these from time to time, because they just seem perfect for a lazy, no effort day, or working out. Amazingly, I ended up at Hijabstoreonline.com and found these on sale for only £0.75 (about $1). 

They each have sequins on them, that I will probably clip off, and I might decide I'm not that crazy about the patterns, but for only a dollar, I'm okay. 

Then, I decided to get a lovely, plain gray one, for only a little more at £1.75.

I just got the email that they're being shipped, so hopefully next week, I'll have a little fashion show for you all!


Outfit of the Day is pretty drab today. I'm feeling really drained today (I think I'm fighting a cold, or I'm just not reacting well to the cold front that just came in), so I'll really just show you my top today. 


I'm wearing my ivory crop 3/4 sleeve shell from Kosher Casual underneath a black 3/4 sleeve sweatshirt from Walmart. Nothing fancy, but a good use of the crop shell. I will admit though, that I wish I had a sleeveless crop, since the arms feel a bit constricting with this outfit. 

That's all for today!

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment